How does the Little Kids Business Marketplace work?
- We list and market your creations to customers in our marketplace
- Customers order your gift through the Little Kids Business and pay using our checkout with either Stripe, Paypal or Afterpay
- The order generates a new order email which automatically arrives in your inbox advising you that you have an order.
- You prepare and dispatch the order to the customer within 24 hours (*n/a for personalised items)
- Your customer receives your gift and squeals with delight
- On the 20th of the following month, we pay you the customer’s order amount less our commission
What are we looking for?
Someone who makes well made, useful products for, children aged between 0-14 years, their mothers, fathers and school teachers. People who exude a loving personal touch with a strong sense of pride.
- Maternity or children’s gifts that you have sourced or designed yourself.
- Stylish, unique and quality gifts that are always presented professionally.
- Businesses that are looking to grow — no matter how big or small you currently are. Brand examples include iWorld, Kooshy Kids, Opening Fairy Doors, Fearsome, Nail Snail, Coco & Cru and more
- Great photography to align with our curation policy. (If you need assistance with photo editing you can contact our friends at PIXC https://pixc.com/invite/little-kids-business)
EDM (Electronic Direct Mail) Campaigns are sent out weekly to our growing Database.
Blogs – We use Blogs supplied by our vendors as well as our own blogs as a way to bring visitors to our Website. We use words and phrases that Google will love by filling our site with blog posts that contain keywords that are relevant to our industry.
Add Words and SEO – We are constantly filling with easy-to-read keyphrases.
Utilizing Google Adds with a focus on the shopping portal give us great exposure.
Press Coverage – We have our own online press room, which showcases our uploaded products to journalists, bloggers, and influencers for them to discover for their print articles, blog posts, and social campaigns. Our images can be downloaded in high resolution along with detailed product and brand information, giving the press everything they need.
Celebrity Baby Hampers are a way to be talked about in the Press and we have had Brands feature in the celebrity Gifting Baby bags for Carrie Bickmore, Natalia Cooper, Skye Wheatley and Em Rusciano to name a few. Please visit https://littlekidsbusiness.com.au/product-category/gifts/celebrity-gift-hampers/
YouTube Marketing is a hot topic among entrepreneurs right now, and for good reason. According to Cisco, video content will account for 80% of all Internet traffic by 2019. Since more than half of the world’s population is now using the internet, that’s a lot of traffic.
Not surprisingly, Little Kids Business has a Video Marketing Strategy to increase our exposure, traffic, and sales. Check out our Youtube Channel to see our current advertisements.
Facebook Marketing – Apart from implementing a Facebook Store allowing shoppers access to our Marketplace through Facebook Shopping features we also use Paid Facebook marketing methods.
Facebook Promoted Posts let us pay a flat rate in order to have our individual post reach a certain number of users, increasing a specific post’s reach and impressions.
Facebook and Instagram Competitions allow us to host Competitions which ask entrants to like and follow.
Instagram – Wouldn’t it be handy if you could sell some of your best products through a single photo on a social media post, well we do. With Instagram, shopping and advertising leading viewers directly to our Marketplace Instagram is an important Marketing tool. We do though want to grow naturally, with people who choose to follow us so you will never hear of us buying followers.
Instagram Influencers – We have contracted some Influencers with wonderful followings and we will continue to be on the lookout for non-competing businesses to work with.
Sales and Discounts –
- Flash Sales
- Coupon Discounts
- Gift with Purchase Promotions
- Featured Sellers and more.
If you still have questions please visit our Creators FAQ
Join the Little Kids Business family and sell your creations in our marketplace
- Complete the Express your interest form.
- We review your application to ensure your creations are the right fit for us and your photos present well and meet our photography requirements.
- Once approved you can set up your store on the Little Kids Business Marketplace, ready to sell your creations.
Don’t have time to create your listings? Why not let us do it for you
We are a team because we respect,
trust and care for one another.