While my roles varied as I held the titles Business Advisor, Business Development Manager and Queensland Sales and Marketing Manager for the well-known companies including Alphapharm Pharmaceuticals, P&O, Princess and Cunard Cruise lines, one thing stayed the same, and that was my commitment to making their business successful. Today I use my past training and experience to grow my relationships with amazing business people like you.
How does the Little Kids Business Marketplace work?
- Create your own store within Little Kids Business.
- Customers order your gift through the Little Kids Business and pay using the LKB checkout with either Stripe, Paypal or Afterpay.
- The order generates a new order email which automatically arrives in your inbox, advising you that you have an order.
- You prepare and dispatch the order to the customer within 24 hours (*n/a for personalised items)
- You change the order status to fulfilled and an email automatically generates to the customer to advise them that their gift is on the way.
- Your customer receives your gift and squeals with delight.
- On the 20th of the following month, we pay you the customer’s order amount less our % handling fee.
What gifts do we like to sell on Little Kids Business?
Someone who makes well made, useful products for, children aged between 0-14 years, their mothers, fathers and school teachers. People who exude a loving personal touch with a strong sense of pride.
- Maternity or children’s gifts that you have sourced or designed yourself.
- Stylish, unique and quality gifts that are always presented professionally.
- Businesses that are looking to grow — no matter how big or small you currently are. Brand examples include iWorld, Kooshy Kids, Opening Fairy Doors, Nail Snail, Coco & Cru and more
- Great photography to align with our curation policy. (If you need assistance with photo editing you can contact our friends at PIXC
“People do not care how much you know until they know how much you care.” -Teddy Roosevelt
Little Kids Business will act as your Customer Service middle man. In some cases, we can handle the enquiry however there are times when we touch base with our Brand for further clarification. At Little Kids Business, we have the philosophy that a thankful approach is the best way to converse with customers.
We have our own online press room, which showcases our uploaded products to journalists, bloggers, and influencers for them to discover for their print articles, blog posts, and social campaigns. We have been happy to be a contributor for the Kids Magazine “Krash”. We have also appeared in “Mama Disrupt” and “Label” to name a few.
Relationships with Childcare Centres
We are working to create relationships with Childcare Centre Chains.
Our first chain of 11 Childcare Centres is Green Leaves Early Learning
Facebook and Instagram Competitions allow us to host Competitions which ask entrants to like and follow.
Sales and Discounts
- Flash Sales
- Coupon Discounts
- Gift with Purchase Promotions
- Featured Sellers and more.
- Christmas Gift Guide.
Directory – Launching in October 2019
Welcoming a new baby home is an exciting and overwhelming step – and as children grow, there are always more questions that you need to be answered. Think of the Little Kids Business directory as every parent’s tribe – whatever you need, whatever question you have, we can recommend the perfect provider for them.
The Impact of Reviews
Reviews not only have the power to influence consumer decisions but can strengthen a company’s credibility. Reviews have the power to gain customer trust, and they encourage people to interact with the company. Customer interaction ultimately leads to improved profits for a business. We encourage our customers to complete a review by donating $0.50 from every review to our Charity of Choice, Mummy’s Wish.
Join the Little Kids Business family and sell your gifts in our Marketplace
- Please complete the registration form to express your interest.
- We review your application to ensure that your gifts will attract our customers and your photos meet our photography curation policy. If we have concerns about your photos, we will offer you the option to improve them so that they are Marketplace ready.
- Once approved you can set up your store on the Little Kids Business Marketplace, ready to sell your creations.
We are a team because we respect,
trust and care for one another.