After discovering their hands, babies need to learn that they can activate them, make use of them and coordinate their movement to reach what they want. durable and quiet. Suitable for children of all ages, the Rainbow Stacker is a fun and educational toy which is safe, durable and fun.
Babies examine, explore and discover the world around them with their mouths which is why, as an Australian owned brand, we are proudly BPA and phthalate free with non toxic silicone.
Later, from about six months, bubs hands also join in and they begin to examine the objects that they are holding – to touch, tap, rub, stroke, squeeze and so on. By now, hand-eye coordination is already established, and babies can move on and begin to improve their fine motor movements and skills, the coordination between both hands, and their hand-eye coordination involving more difficult tasks. Hand-eye coordination continues improving over many years.
This is the perfect toy to assist your baby to learn to coordinate and stack with their hands. A skill which they will one day use everyday.
To provide you with further peace of mind, Jellystone Designs have been recognised as innovative and reliable.
Our accolades include :
– 2013 Winner Kids Fashion Review Style Awards – Best Mothers Accessory
– 2014 Winner Family Choice Awards USA
– 2014 Thats Life Product Awards – Best Accessory Winner
– 2015 Winner Family Choice Awards
– 2018 Top Toy of the Year Award – Creative Child Awards
– 2018 Family Choice Awards
– 2018 Gold My Child Excellence Awards – Favourite Baby Toy
– 2018 Global Brand Award – Ausmumpreneur Awards