The Söka tub is a multipurpose household bucket with a primary use of soaking soiled and delicate clothing. It allows clothing items to be soaked separately, together, at different intervals and using different soaking solutions, all in the one unit. Infinite uses around the home and office.
Here are some simple steps of how to use the Söka tub.
1. Choose the appropriate size compartment for the item to soak
2. Place item into compartment
3. Fill water to immerse garment. Do not exceed maximum fill level
4. Ensure you follow cleaning solution recommendations. Add soaking solution
5. Secure compartment with straining lid
6. Cover with outer lid
7. Allow item to soak
8. Using built in handles lift and remove compartment out from base unit.
9. Option to drain soaking solution using attached lid or remove straining lid and pour straight into washing machine
10.Rinse compartment with water, wipe dry and return to Söka tub base unit ready for next
Dimensions approx 31cm x 25cm x 27cm
Combined total volume of 23 litres.
Designed and made in Australia.
Durable and stainresistant
BPA free plastic
The 2 tone look comes from the main tub, lid and draining lids being a light grey, and the 3 removable compartments being white.
Bonus Book with every sale: 6th – 27th March 2019
Raising Children – with easy solutions and handy tips
A practical parenting book, covering everyday issues from birth to teenage years. Learn how to effectively build foundations for your child. House rules, age appropriate boundaries and how to deal with behavioural red flags. Written in concise everyday language, this book will help you make good parenting choices and ensure that you build a healthy, loving relationship with your child.