Don’t let prominent ears affect your confidence. Otostick® is a small, practically invisible silicone prosthesis which keeps the ear close to the head using a specially developed hypoallergenic adhesive. It is discreet and painless, does not require a prescription, and can be used continuously, or just for specific occasions or to a particular hairstyle.
-8 units or 4 Pairs of Otostick Ear Correctors
-2 units or 1 Pair of Otostick Ear Corrector
– Transparent and practically invisible in use
– Natural appearance
– Instant results
– Use as often or as little as you choose
– Can be used on one or both ears as needed
Otostick® corrects and prevents excessive separation of the ear, giving a very natural appearance. Each corrector can remain in place for up to 7 days if correctly applied, you can even bathe, swim and carry on with all your usual activities. They can be used as needed, are painless to remove and have no side effects or irreversible effects. Otostick® can be used from 3 years old and above. Quick and easy to use, Otostick® has an immediate effect, helping you and your loved ones to instantly feel more confident about your appearance.
How do I use Otostick?
It’s really important to position Otostick correctly, and best if you can get someone to help you to start with.
- Clean the area behind the ear and on the scalp thoroughly with soap and water or an alcohol-based cleanser or toner to remove all dirt, grease, and moisture from the skin. IT IS REALLY IMPORTANT TO ENSURE THE AREA BEHIND THE EAR IS TOTALLY CLEAN, DRY AND FREE OF OIL OR GREASE BEFORE APPLYING OTOSTICK.
- BEFORE REMOVING THE PAPER FROM THE OTOSTICK, find the best position for the corrector to give the desired effect. The corrector should be applied to an area of the head with no hair for best results.
- Remove the paper protectors from one side of the otostick prosthetic taking care not to touch the adhesive surface. Apply with firm pressure to the exact point of the ear identified to give the desired result. Ensure all edges of the corrector are well stuck down.
- Finally, remove the protective paper from the other side of the corrector and, making sure all hair is out of the way, push the ear straight back with firm pressure against the head. Again, ensure all edges are fully stuck down.
It’s IMPORTANT that you do not sweat or make it wet for 4 Hours minimum after you place the corrector to make it last, you can continue with your normal activities, including sport or taking a shower or bath.
The corrector should stay in place for between 3 and 7 days depending on the user’s ear shape, skin type and time needed to adapt to the product.
After 7 days maximum, remove the corrector and allow the skin to breathe overnight before reapplying Otostick the next morning following the same steps used earlier.
Otostick is a product that can be used continuously or just for special occasions or to suit particular hairstyles. It is a disposable product and each corrector is designed to last approx. one week. Otostick can be worn for showers, baths, swimming, exercise, sport etc. Each pack of 8 is approximately one month’s treatment.
A short adjustment period (not exceeding two months) may be required for the user to become comfortable with the new ‘corrected’ ear position. It may also take time for the person applying the product to learn how to place it correctly in accordance with the instructions. Otostick may remain in place for less time than normal during this period, although not in all cases.
Medical Device Class 1 TGA