What are Nature Play Prompts?
‘Nature Play Prompts’ get children outside and active each day and appreciating nature. We aim to inspire creativity and practice mindfulness.
Our Nature Play Prompts have a range of activities that only take 2 minutes or be extended to fill your day. These are small positive changes that can be incorporated into your current routine. As simple as drinking your morning coffee outside, or eating lunch together under a shady tree.
All of our prompts have well researched childhood development and safety at the core.
Instilling a love for nature in our children will encourage protection of our beautiful great outdoors for generations to come. Let’s work together to ditch the screens and appreciate the little things in life.
– 30 double sided cards with inspiring activities
– One side has a beautifully designed activity title (suited for social media photos) and the other includes the instructions
– Printed on the thickest 100% recycled paper to sustain planet Earth
– Printed on large 13x9cm recycled card with rounded corners for grubby fingers
– Stored in a reusable bag made from sustainable materials
– A quirky nature fact on every card
Suitable for 1-8 years and beyond