A simple product is a unique, stand-alone, physical product that you may have to ship to the customer eg, books
Variable products Including Products requiring Add-Ons
This product type lets you add variations to the same product to create a complex, variable product. Each variation of the product may have its own price, SKU, available stock etc. eg: A shirt or t-shirt with different sizes and different colours.
An add on might be something that is sold for an extra price in the one listing such as a personalised gift which required the persons’ name, DOB, birth size etc.
Once you have purchased your listings, email the following details to us at [email protected]
- A link to the product on your website that you would like us to create a listing for.
- The price you would like to charge, including any postage and handling fees.
- The additional price you would like to charge for Express Post (above the normal post cost included already. Express Post will be an important feature during the Christmas period.
- The stock level of your product ( if you choose to nominate )
- Are you offering the option to backorder?
- Your Dispatch lead time. Preferable 1-2 days unless it is personalised.