Build your own wand. Learn to code with 70+ creative challenges and games. Make magic on a screen, with a wave, flick, and twirl.
Build a wand
Open the box, pull out the pieces, button and board. Follow the book, build your own wand, learn how it works. Connect it to your tablet or computer, and start creating with the Wizarding World.
Learn to code
Wave your wand and see instant effects on screen. Make feathers fly, goblets multiply, fire flow, pumpkins grow, toads transfigure, serpents slither, and more. Create with creatures, sweets, spells, 200+ sounds, music, and wizarding artefacts.
Hogwarts, costumes, surprises
Unlock challenges across iconic locations including Hogwarts, Diagon Alley, and Hogsmeade, whilst listening to a stunning original score. The more challenges you complete the more costumes and medals you earn. Discover secrets along the way.
– Build a wand that responds to your movements. Comes with wand parts, PCB with codeable LED, button, batteries, step-by-step book, stickers, poster, and free Kano app. Tablet not included
– Learn to code with 70+ step-by-step creative challenges. Make feathers fly, goblets multiply, fire flow, pumpkins grow, and more
– Wave your wand and see instant effects on screen. Create with creatures, sweets, spells, 200+ exclusive sounds, music, and wizarding artefacts
– Endless play with Kano World. Remix art, games, and music made by a creative community
– Works with most tablets and computers. No coding experience necessary.
– Includes Lifetime Care and 1 year warranty
– Ages 6+