Our Boho Boots are perfect for your little children who are learning to walk for the first time.
From birth through the first year of life or so, babies’ feet are quite forming so it is important to use supportive and protective shoes, which allow for their undeveloped, wider and fatter baby and toddler’s feet.
Soft, pliable shoes protect their fragile feet and give them unrestricted movement as they learn to sit up, crawl and walk.
Unlike adults sizes, baby and toddler shoe sizes are the same for both girls and boys.
These genuine 100% leather boots have a soft sole to allow comfort for your child’s feet.
- Genuine Cow Leather (No PU)
- Our Leather Shoes are breathable and soft
- The upper and lower insoles are all made from natural materials
- Soft leather soles
- These boots come with leather laces.
How to Measure Baby Shoe Sizes
There are many different ways to measure the shoe size of your infant.
Some are more simple than others and require lesser materials.
A Brannock device, the standard tool used to measure the foot size, is not suitable for babies.
Some size converters are also available online but nothing beats actually letting your kid fit the correct shoe before buying, but for those that want to do it at the comfort of their own home, here are the two best ways:
Measuring your Baby’s Feet with a Tape Measure
- Prepare the tape measure, paper, and pen for noting the measurements.
- Let your baby lie on the floor and measure.
- Start measuring your baby’s feet size by putting the tape measure on both the length and width of child’s foot. Repeat the process 2-3 times to make sure you are getting the most accurate approximate size.
- Allow 1cm for growth
If you have a squiggly baby
Handy hint: We sometimes find it easier to put their feet on a piece of blank paper, trace around it and then measure after.