The Nail Snail® is the best ever baby nail trimmer. Safer & easier to use for fuss-free nail cutting. The Nail Snail® lets you trim your child’s nails accurately and with confidence reducing stress for both of you.
You know what a challenge trimming tiny nails can be. Traditional baby nail clippers make it impossible to see if you’re cutting nails or fingers! Biting nails can cause infection and easily spread nasty germs. Just using a nail file takes such a long time. The Nail Snail® nail trimmer is safer, cleaner and faster!
Nail Snail® Frangipani Pink Baby Nail Trimmer 3-in-1 Tool:
1. precision nail trimmer,
2. gentle nail file,
3. under nail cleaner.
How to cut baby nails with the Nail Snail®
- Have your child’s fingers or toes pointing away from you. Having them sitting in your lap or cradled in your elbow allows for this.
- Using the Nail Snail® tail, gently clean under each nail.
- Holding the shell of the Nail Snail®, with the eye prongs facing away from you, place the base of the metal V-shaped blade against the edge of the nail.
- Carefully catching the edge of the nail, move the blade forward, following the curve of the fingernail.
- Using the same technique, trim straight across the toenails.
- Finish by gently smoothing off any rough edges with the nail file.
Nail Snail® canvas storage bag is sold separately.
- Easy to use ‘v’ shape precision trimmer
- Large ergonomic easy-grip handle
- Multi-directional cutting
- No batteries or noisy moving parts
- Compact high-quality construction
- 100% Australian owned & designed
- Medical-grade stainless steel
- Dishwasher safe
- Suitable for babies and children (0 – 5 years)
Designed in Australia by mum of three, Julia Christie, the Nail Snail® is a revolutionary new concept in baby care.
For parents with precious little ones, it is an essential tool for easily caring for those tiny fingernails and toenails. #forhappylittlenails
Size: 6.3 cm long x 2.4 cm tall x 1.6 cm wide
Online exclusive, limited edition, beautiful Frangipani Pink Nail Snail® is our latest Charity Partner Limited Edition Nail Snail ®.
- 50c from each purchase will be donated to the charity: Pink Elephant Support Network.
- Only 3,000 produced
FREE SHIPPING WITHIN AUSTRALIA