Wishlists and gift registries are managed by the same plugin in the Little Kids Business marketplace. These lists are stored in the account and are available for customers if they have a valid account.
- In order to create a wishlist or a gift registry you need to create an account
- Please go to this page and set up your account based on the instructions you see there: http://littlekidsbusiness.com.au/my-account
- When you’re ready with your account set up, go to the home page of Little Kids Business by clicking on the logo and start shopping.
- When you find an item that you would like to have on your wish list or gift registry, click on one of the icons (green gift box or pink heart icons) next to the ‘Add to cart’ button.
- After you clicked a new pop up window will appear and you can create a new wishlist or gift registry if you haven’t had any or you can add the item to an existing wish list or gift registry if you already created one before
- You can chose whether you want to create any of the following lists:
- Private (Only you can view this wishlist)
- Public (Anyone can search and/or view this wishlist)
- Shared (Only accessible by people who have the URL)
When you’re ready with the new list you will see the link that you can share with your friends and family
Your wish lists and gift registries are saved into your account, so you can always access them by logging into your account at http://littlekidsbusiness.com.au/my-account
Alternatively you can also view your Gift Registry by
- Logging into your account
- Go to Gifts in the top navigation bar and then clicking on Gift Registry in the drop down menu
You will then be able to view all items that you have saved in your Gift Registries.
When you share the link of your wish list or gift registry, people can see by items from that and the system will remember that they visited your wish list before and they will be offered to purchase the item or you.
Please note that if someone purchases and item from you wish, then the same item won’t be available for further purchases in order to avoid duplicate purchases from different people – unless you wanted to have multiple amounts from the same product, but in this case just make sure that you set the required amount for each product.