Please log into the account with your admin username / password on https://littlekidsbusiness.com.au/wp-admin then go to ‘Users’ in the left hand side navigation
- Hover your mouse over a user that you want to approve as a vendor and click the ‘Edit’ button
- Select the role ‘Vendor Admin’ for this user
- Click on ‘Update User’ on the bottom of the page in order to save the changes that you made
Setting the commission of the vendor
- Please make sure that you’re logged in as administrator
- Navigate to products -> Vendor
- Select the Vendor you want to edit and click on ‘Edit Vendor’
- Scroll down to ‘Commission’ and ‘Commission type’ and define the percentage or the fix amount you would like to pay based on the agreement.
- When the vendors log into their account they will see the percentage (or fixed amount) of the commission, but they won’t be able to edit it.