Teach the baby to
- recognize colours and shapes.
- Develop baby’s cognitive and eye-hand coordination ability by fitting the 3 different coloured shapes onto the spinning sorter.
- Talk about shapes and colours.
- Create water experiments with the colourful spinning action of the spinning gear.
- Talk about the gear and how it works.
- Discover how missing shapes affect the spinning process.
- Demonstrate the different water effects of each cup.
- Encourage your baby to swap and change the cups and discover the different water effects.
- Experiment with each of the cups when held by baby or when placed in a cup holder.
- A battery operated bath spout that easily attaches and draws water from the tub creating an endless stream without wasting water or worrying about hot water burns from the tap.
- Supports STEM by introducing children to sorting, constructing and putting physics into play with spinning gear movement.
- Boosts fine motor skills and hand eye coordination while promoting reasoning and problem solving as children create moving experiments with spinning, colourful action.
- 3 interchangeable, brightly coloured bath cups work with spout to create different water effects for spraying, straining, and floating fun.
- More than 10 different water activities engage little ones in learning while playing in the tub!
- Easy for kids to operate. Specially designed for small hands.
- Swiveling arm holds the bath cups – for playing, stacking and storage.
- Suitability: 9 – 36 moths
- Product Dimensions: L: 30mm x W: 85mm x H: 390mm
- Weight: 0.86 kgs